Wednesday, October 8, 2008

First Sighting!

River is still not home. We miss her so much everyday. As I drive towards my house, my heart always jumps to the possibility that she would be laying by our door step. My dream hasn't come true yet.

I've been having dog dreams/nightmares since the day she left. I think is the fear that something has happened to her. Yesterday someone left me a voicemail saying they had seen her. The lady who called didn't leave more information, so I couldn't call her back for details. She said she had seen the flyer and then saw the dog in the company of two other strays down the road from where I live, very close to where Hubby works.

I did a drive by and gave out more flyers. Was it her? Is she still ok? I don't know... All I know is that I miss my baby and I need her home.

Two of the dog park friends have offered to do another walk/drive by on Friday with their dogs. It would be Kary's first opportunity to join us in this search. Lets pray that we find her soon.

No comments: