Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Progress

I had not written in a while because I like to include new pictures. But it's been so busy that we have no new pictures at this time. Not that she looks any different...LOL

Things are so much better with River. She's starting to enjoy her walks. She has finally accepted treats and food from hubby. Oh yeah, btw...she's eating by herself!!! She's still not very active, which I have no problem with that as I'm usually tired after work. She got out of the crate and sleeps with us in her bed in our bedroom. She loves that bed. I've seen her play with her paws turning around it it. It's hilarious!!!


She loves to watch tv. Treats and games are not her thing, at least for now. She can me a menace already. She made hubby run yesterday. He was taking out the trash and because she usually fears the door he didn't pay attention and she took of running. He thought she was truly escaping. She just wanted to be chased. He says that when he stopped running, she would stop and stand like 3 feet from him and if he tried to grab her then she would take off again, but she never left the front of the house, so she was just trying to play with him. I was at work when he told me, I was laughing... he didn't find it funny... I was rolling!!


She's truly a sweetheart. I look at her and can't understand how someone was able to hurt her. I was cleaning one of her wounds on her chest last night and she didnt' even move; and I'm sure it had to hurt some. She didn't whine or nothing.

I don't know if God has human children in store for my future. River will always be my first child.

No comments: